Friday, January 28, 2011

Introducing our Printable Party Line!

We are very excited to introduce the 3paperdoll Printable Party line! It's simple...you just need a few basics: a printer, some scissors/paper cutter, and some glue/tape...then you are well on your way to Party Time!
It's always been a "thing" of mine to theme it up any chance I get (usually my kid's birthday parties)...so I figured it would be a fun thing for all you DIY crafty people out there to create a crafty party in no time with little hassle. We have taken the hard part out and left the fun stuff in to help create an adorable party for you and your guests to enjoy.

Valentine's Day just so happens to be one of my favorite holidays :) So what better time than now to offer a fun freebie for you to play with?! This Valentine's Day Printable Party will be emailed to you in PDF format (so you'll need to download Adobe Reader first). I was actually inspired to do this design for my son's Valentine's Day Party in school...but I'm thinking I just may be sprinkling a few elements from this Party and share it with some special people at my work and family...

The Party Circles are my absolute favorite because they are the most versatile and can be used creatively just about ANYWHERE!

So, check the V-day Printable Party out...get inspired, and if you want us to email you the FREE files for your own personal use (print as many times as you want!) then:
-respond to this post, email us, msg us on FB, etc....

Have fun and share the *love*!

-Gigi


No comments:

Post a Comment