Friday, February 18, 2011

100th Day of School

Mj's Kindergarten class just recently celebrated their 100th day of school. I can't believe the year is more than 1/2 over and soon my 5 year old will be in 1st grade!
For his project, the task was to be creative :) and to make something out of 100 objects.
Well, while on one of my many excursions to the craft store, I came across these Magic Nuudles. They looked pretty cool (especially after reading "no-mess") and I knew they'd also be great to use in my classroom as well.
These little "nuudles" were fascinating and tons of fun for all of us! No glue needed. All that was needed was a damp sponge -- dab the "nuudles" onto the sponge and attach it to another "nuudle"...let your creativity do the rest. So easy. The cool part is that the "nuudles" also adhered to paper so Mj was able to make his robot stand up and be 3D.
Check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment