Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Shortcut

I did not have a lot of time this year to make any treats from scratch for MJ's classmates....but that doesn't mean it had to look like it either...and of course I like to make even easy things difficult.
Anyway, here is what this year's Valentine's Day school treats looked like for my kindergartener:
First, I started with those little brownie bites from Costco...pretty much any grocery carries them.
Next, I melted some chocolate wafers in the microwave then dipped the brownies in the chocolate.
Let it rest on wax paper, pour some sprinkles, and let cool completely.
Last but not least, my favorite addition to ANYTHING: Party Circles/brownie toppers! They just complete the "cute factor" and make me sooooo happy :)
Here are are some photos of the kids partaking in V-day activities of their own:
Hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment